About Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
Rhinoplasty is performed to refine nasal architecture. This procedure can dramatically improve and balance facial proportions.
We take great pains to make sure every individual who comes to our facility in Istanbul, nose job patients and others, thoroughly understands every phase of the procedure:
- First there is an initial consultation. We want to make sure your vision for your rhinoplasty is congruent with our plan. We want to be sure your expectations are realistic and that we understand what your desired outcome is.
- Next is the actual procedure. Proficient in nose surgery, surgeon take care of you from preoperative preparation to recovery and post-operative appointments.
- You will require anesthesia.
- This is an outpatient procedure. You will be released to go home the day of surgery.
- In most patients, the incisions are made only inside the nose. Some bone and cartilage are removed or reshaped and a splint is applied to the new nose to help keep its shape.
Good Candidates For Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
- You are unhappy with the size and/or shape of your nose.
- You suffered an injury that has altered the appearance of your nose.
- You have breathing problems limited to your nose.
- You have reached mature facial growth. (About age fifteen or sixteen)
- You have good physical and emotional health.
- You have realistic expectations.
Your Consultation For Rhinoplasty )Nose Surgery)
During your initial consultation, you will meet with the plastic surgeon and staff. Your previous surgeries, your medical history, medications you are presently taking, and your overall physical and emotional health will be reviewed, as well as your skin quality. Photographs may also be taken for your medical record. Your surgeon will determine what you benefit from most and whether or not additional procedures will be necessary for you to achieve your desired results. Recovery time, risks and limitations associated with surgery will be also be discussed. The doctor’s patient coordinator will review surgical costs and scheduling with you.