Non-invasive facial rejuvenation procedure used to lessen wrinkles around the eyes and on the forehead. Botox injections will not address sagging or drooping skin, but for those people looking to tackle “crow’s feet” or “worry lines” it could be exactly what you are looking for.
Botox works by addressing the muscles that have tensed over the years and are causing your skin to wrinkle. The injection causes the muscles in the face to relax, thereby allowing the skin to smooth back to its natural state. This newly smoothed surface rolls years off your face without the need for costly surgery and a lengthy recovery.
How Botox Can Help You?
Botox has proven successful in treating many of the unwanted traits associated with age. Botox may be right for you if any of the following sounds like you:
- You have fine lines (often referred to as “crow’s feet”) around your eyes.
- You have lines from your nose that extend downward (often referred to as “laugh lines”).
- You have lines or wrinkles around your mouth (often referred to as “frown lines”).
- You have lines or wrinkles on your forehead.
- Getting answers to the aging issues outlined above without the need for surgery or a lengthy recovery has made Botox a popular facial rejuvenation option for many men and women.
GETTING A BOTOX TREATMENT
Unlike a face or brow lift, a Botox cosmetic treatment is done right in your plastic surgeon’s office. Once a patient schedules their appointment, the doctor will prepare the injection fresh for the incoming client (Botox’s potency begins to fade after 12 hours of preparation).
During the procedure the doctor will give small shots of Botox Cosmetic to the patient through facial injections. Each small dose loosens the muscles in a small area. Once all of the muscles in the “trouble” area have been treated, the skin will begin to relax and wrinkles will fade away.
Patients who receive Botox Cosmetic treatments in Atlanta have been known to see results in as little as a few days, but it generally takes up to two weeks to see the full benefit of your Botox treatment.