About Breast Reduction Surgery
- You will require anesthesia.
- The type of incision used will depend on your surgeon’s preference and the size and shape of your breasts.
- Breast Reduction Surgery is sometimes covered by medical insurance.
Patient Financing options are available at Miami Plastic Surgery® and can be discussed in more detail during your consultation. For more information about having breast reduction in Miami FL contact Miami Plastic Surgery® today.
Good Candidates For Breast Reduction
- You suffer from neck, back, and shoulder pain caused by the weight of large breasts.
- Tight bra straps have caused visible, uncomfortable grooves in your shoulders.
- Your breasts feel unproportioned to the rest of your body.
- You have large, sagging breasts with low nipples and large areolas.
- You are self-conscious of your breast size.
- You have one breast significantly larger than the other.